Morales Consulting Engineers has a wide variety of in-house capabilities encompassing an expansive range of planning and engineering services. Within this broad capacity, we can cater to a client’s specific needs, offering highly specialized services. In particular, we have extensive specialized experience in the investigation, inspection, analysis, rehabilitation and design of waterfront facilities.
Specific experience involving waterfront design includes work on:
- Wharves and Piers
- Bulkheads and critical cofferdams
- Roll On/Roll Off Piers
- Mooring and Breasting Dolphins
- Fender Systems and Mooring Devices
- Ship repair facilities:
Floating Dry-docks Basins
- Container and Gantry Crane Rails
- Railways such as intermodal transfer facilities
- Waterfront pavements
- Breakwater and Revetments
- Shore Protection Systems
- Ferry Berths
- Public and Private Boat Ramps
- Underwater Inspection
- Rehabilitation and repair of existing facilities
- Value Engineering
- Waterfront re-development and adaptive re-use of Historic Facilities
Call us today at 1.904.434.4366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morales Consulting Engineers is currently in process of setting up our new office facilities – and we admit, we’re not dressed for company!
If you need to meet with one of our team members, let’s avoid the dust and construction.
Please call or email and make confirmed meeting arrangements with our associates first before stopping by. Thank you!