Morales Consulting Engineers has in-house experience in providing structural engineering services for the following:
Architectural Building such as commercial, residential and religious structural analysis, design, detailing and construction. Threshold inspection.
- Experience includes stadium facilities, parking facilities, and office buildings.
- – Mid-rise apartment and condominiums structures with shear wall-frame interaction for hurricane wind resistance. Structures with concrete frames and flat plate designs as well as pre-tensioned and post tensioned slabs.
- – Religious Structures with steel space frames to provide large clear spaces for services.
- Ground Transportation Structures, such as bridges, overpasses, box culvert, temporary construction trestles and cofferdams and other aids to open excavations.
- – Experience includes: FDOT Bridges, FDEP Pedestrian trail bridges, City of Jacksonville Pedestrian Bridges.
– Concrete, steel and timber bridges.
– Pre-cast beams and box girder structures both straight and curved with pre and post tensioning.
– Design of intermodal transfer facilities.
- Waterfront Structures such as analysis and design of Ports, Marianas, Shipyards and other waterfront structures. (see Waterfront Structures section)
- Structural Forensic services for failures and other signs of distress services may include investigation of cause, analysis of condition, reports, expert witness and cost estimation. Specifically Hurricane related damage assessment and repairs.
- Construction Engineering such as:
- – Cofferdams to allow excavation.
– Temporary retaining walls and bulkheads.
– Construction trestles to reach the area with equipment when no other access is feasible.
– Ramps to move equipment on and off barges.
– Temporary supports for areas affected by construction equipment or conditions.
– Reinforcement of damaged structures so as to allow for repair.
[full_width_section color=”#3b3b3b” image=”http://m.olevmedia.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/2men-background.jpg” bgpos=”cover” bgatt=”fixed”][animation effect=”flip-y”]
Call us today at [marker]1.904.434.4366[/marker] or email [marker]email@example.com[/marker].
Morales Consulting Engineers is currently in process of setting up our new office facilities – and we admit, we’re not dressed for company!
If you need to meet with one of our team members, let’s avoid the dust and construction.
Please call or email and make confirmed meeting arrangements with our associates first before stopping by. Thank you!
[button href=”http://www.morales-ce.com/contact-us” style=”border” size=”large” color=”#d8d8d8″ hovercolor=”#d8d8d8″ textcolor=”#d8d8d8″ texthovercolor=”#000000″ icon=”envelope” ]Contact us[/button]