Morales Consulting Engineers: Staff Experience
Together, our principles bring more than 80 years of combined structural engineering experience to MCE client projects. Our staff is also impressively experienced, having worked on some incredible projects, including the first major expansion of Jacksonville’s Gator Bowl and floating docks on an Amazon River tributary in Colombia for the U.S. State Department. We also bring more than 60 years of FDOT Bridge design experience: bridge inspections, rehabilitations, BDRs, and final design to our projects. Below, we’ve listed additional projects, and there are even more on our Services pages.
- PD&E, BDR US-1 over San Sebastian River
- PD&E, BDR Jensen Beach Causeway over the Intracoastal Waterway
- PD&E, BDR Port St. Lucie Boulevard over Florida’s Turnpike
- PD&E, BDR Pineda Causeway over I-95
- PD&E, BDR Vilano Bridge Replacement
- PD&E, Belfort/Butler Interchange concept study
- BDR for 18 Bridge sites along the North South portion of the All Aboard Florida Development Project
- Port St. Lucie Boulevard over Florida’s Turnpike
- SR 808 Glades Road over E-3 Canal Widening
- SR 808 Glades Road over E-2 Canal
- SR 804 Boynton Beach Boulevard over E-1 Canal
- SR 806 Atlantic Avenues over E-1 Canal
- Vilano Bridge Replacement over the Intracoastal Waterway
- Belfort/Butler Bridge
- 8 Bridges along the North South portion of the All Aboard Florida Development Project
- SR 9A over UNF entrance
- SR 9A over Sawmill Slough
- LaGorce Island Bridge (Miami)
- 7th Street Pedestrian Bridge (Jacksonville)
- Noremac Island Bridge (Miami)
- Impressed Current Cathodic Protection US 192 over the Intracoastal Waterway
- “ShearLock” repair solution for Sonovoid structures for FDOT
- Baptist Hospital Cable Stayed Bridge over I-95 (Jacksonville)
- FDEP 12 trail Bridges
- FDEP 4 Marjorie Harris Greenway lock structures
- FDOT 150 District 2 Off System bridge inspections
- FDOT 7 District 2 Major Bridges inspection
- 6 All Aboard Florida Bridge Inspections
- 6 First Baptist Church Bridge inspections
- The Jacksonville Shipyards redevelopment
- Ortega Landing
- Sebastian Marina
- Avenida Menendez Seawall
- The Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind Seawall
- The St. Johns Bar Pilots Association Pier (St. Johns River)
- Hal Jones Contractor Pier (St. Johns River) – Design / Build
- McAllister Towing Pier (St. Johns River) – Concept, Permitting, & Design Build Criteria Development
- FEC Bridge No1. Fender System (St. Johns River) – Design / Build
- Lake Beluthatchee Dam Replacement
- Guantanamo Bay Cuba Ferry Landing – Design / Build
- Mohawk Harbor Concept and Feasibility Studies
- Colombian Coast Guard Docks in Buenaventura, Colombia
- Tres Esquinas Colombian Army Base, Waterfront Dock System (USACOE)
- FDEP Buckman Lock Manatee Protection System
- Sailfish Marina, Intracoastal Waterway near West Palm Beach, FL
- Ft. Pierce Marina, Intracoastal Waterway near Ft. Pierce, FL
- Browns Creek Fish Camp at 5212 Heckscher Dr., Jacksonville, FL
- German American Club at 4165 Lakeside Drive, Jacksonville, FL
- Ocean Reef Club at 110 Anchor Drive, Key Largo, FL
- Trade Winds Marina near Appling, GA
- The Lake Pontchartrain Causeway Bridge Fender replacement project
- Key Biscayne Bay Yacht Club at 2540 S. Bayshore Drive in Miami, FL
- Hal Jones Contractor
- Superior Construction
- Worth Contracting
- Skyline Steel
- First addition to the Jacksonville Gator Bowl
- Parking Structure at Jacksonville International Airport
- JP Small Park Structural repairs to stadium
MCE staff have provided Professional Engineering services for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in Colombia, South America, and NAVFAC in Europe and Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
Innovation should not only be better, but should cost less, otherwise it’s just another way to do the same thing.
Some of our valued clients:
We pledge to provide the best custom professional services, and we promise our team will work diligently and directly with you to solve any issues, problems, or concerns.
Certifications & Status
Not only do we have an amazing team of experienced principles, employees, and consultants, Morales Consulting Engineers has extensive education, state and federal statuses, and certifications.
Call us today at 1.904.434.4366 or email email@example.com.
Morales Consulting Engineers is currently in process of setting up our new office facilities – and we admit, we’re not dressed for company!
If you need to meet with one of our team members, let’s avoid the dust and construction.
Please call or email and make confirmed meeting arrangements with our associates before stopping by. Thank you!